Monday, August 21, 2006

My blog new to this whole blog game hope to make it big on the scene

Well hola this is my first blog post ever!

I hope to make many many more, Reason for the name TOVX is because I have have the domain name www.tovx.com and I like the sound of this word, my dream is to make tovx a word in the dictionary? Its meaning will be "the hottest blog ever"

Well today its my borthday aswell :D turned 19 :D 21/8/2006 repping this date hard...

I live in Sydney Australia in a place called the SHIRE!!!! famouse around the world for the cronulla riots!!!!yeah boyS

I am a marketing and advertising student, I like e-marketing and like advertising.

I own the following sites, making some alright money of them aswell dont hate on internet sites you may think their nerdy but their a great way to make some extra $$$ who would pass of the chance at making easy $$$on the side :D

www.advertisingview.com
www.myprofilepimp.net
www.rapmusicvideos.info

and finally for this BLOG - www.tovx.com

HELL YEAHHHHHHH

my youtube link is www.youtube.com/hiphopspot

and my myspace is www.myspace.com/connections

please make this one big I will update it with tha hottest content each - day to week from any thing I find interesting on tha net/ world wide...form the perspective of myself!!!

No comments: