Tuesday, October 31, 2006

heads up on 2 great sites....check these out...kill some time

Find out what secrets lay in the hearts of strangers.

It is totally addictive. Check out this crazy new site where users post secrets or advice anonymously.
click here to read or post secrets






Anyone use the new mobile features yet?



I have been using This Online Place on my cell now for the past month and I never get my ringers from t-mobile anymore, besides they never had the songs I was looking for. These guys give unlimited ringers for 1 month and they have every song before the cell phone companies do. I just downloaded 92 ringers into my phone and they even have insane mixtape stuff. You guys gotta see this. You just enter your phone number into the site to use it and then get access to unlimited ringers right away, it's too easy.

No comments: