Saturday, December 02, 2006

Michael Jordan What is he doing TODAY???????

I never was a basketball person, at all, I hated it, but looking at these 2 following links, makes me wonder a few things

1) I wonder what he's up to these days
2) Will there ever be another MJ who was so influential to a sport
3) What has happened to basketball since the 90's
4) Will there ever be anyone who can walk in the air like its a set of stairs

Everything used to Michael Jordan this n that when the basketball segment came on the news at sports time. And now its like... basketball? Whats that?

It goes to show, that one person CAN make a difference to the world.

Link 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFxXSXGd4hs
Link 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3tFagQbBX4

Those are just vids I found off another forum, and I know I've seen some others of him, but I mean, the man was a god among gods. Think about what he did for Nike and for basketball. And now? Nike is just another shoe, and basetball is just another sport....
____________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.

my blog post acoustic guitar chord